Sunday 15 December 2013

R.I.P Peter O'Toole

I thought I should just do a short post in respect of the passing of Peter O'Toole. He died on Saturday at the age of 81 he had been suffering from a long term illness which is said to be the cause of his death. Peter O'Toole shot to fame in his starring role in Lawrence of Arabia, of which he was fantastic in. He starred with many great people and some of my favourite actors/actresses (I'm looking at you Elizabeth Taylor). You shall forever be remembered as one of the greatest actors there is, rest in peace Peter O'Toole.
Legendary: O'Toole was one of the film industry's most well-respected stars
The Hollywood hellraiser: Aside from his screen successes, Peter was also known for living an indulgent life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.