Sunday 8 December 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I would start a series of posts almost like a marathon of posts.....A BLOGATHON. To be another Christmas cliche (but who doesn't love them)  it will revolve around the twelve days of Christmas, It will start on the 13th of December and end on Christmas eve with a post-a-day. As it is Christmas the posts shall obviously be Christmas themed and bring joy to you all to get you pumped for the big day because who doesn't love Christmas. So I have been stacking up my Christmas films and my bank account has been dwindling away but I you just have to convince yourself my saying "it's Christmas when else do I have this kind of excuse to spend money". Well let's just start the count down now, 5 days until the blogathon begins...Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a fun-filled Christmas!

Three Classic Movies to get you into the Holiday Spirit

"goodnight to all and to all a goodnight"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.